Society of Cardiac Professionals in Ethiopia (SCPEthiopia.org) is Registered as Ethiopian Professional Society since November, 2014 aiming
To keep the professional standards and rights of its members:
- Through advancement of cardiovascular education and research in Ethiopia
- By creating training and continuous professional development opportunities for its members locally and internationally
- By working with all stakeholders to create conducive working environments.
- By actively participating in issues related to the rights and obligation of its members.
- By creating networks of cardiac professionals locally and internationally for knowledge transfer
- Physicians practicing in the Cardiovascular field (Adult or Pediatric Cardiologists, Cardiothoracic surgeons, Cardiac Anesthesiologists,
- Fellows training on the above Cardiac disciplines
- Internists or Pediatricians working in Cardiology and residents or paramedics on training of cardiac services
- Certified Paramedics practicing in Cardiology or Cardiac surgery
- Others interested in cardiac services or supporting the services